We have now reached extra heights with the final dashes to our cake stand. Using a little of our precious hammered ivory wedding paper, the Fiance printed a tesselated design of book leaves and I cut out some pieces of cardboard which fitted onto the tops of our binders, which we then stuck the design to.
This project took a little more effort than expected, as it turned out that our polystyrene innards stuck out a bit too much, resulting in spring-boarding our pretty cardboard flaps. Consequently, the Fiance set to with sand paper, making a most awful mess with polystyrene round the room, whilst I stood by armed with the hoover and, of course, the camera.
Actually, we did one of them upside down, which had to be corrected the next day, but that was only a minor hiccup.