My Course up online! If you’re in Oxford, book in!
Thursdays 6 – 7.30pm
16th October – 4th December 2014
Peace House, Paradise Street, OX1 1LD
8 classes for £80
Environmental Science is the study of the natural world, how it affects us and how it is changing. This interdisciplinary course combines geology, geography, ecology and sociology to look at the big issues affecting our environment and the way we interact with it.
The environment is all around us, in the food we eat and the air we breathe. It is important to all of us. Over eight weeks you will learn about natural and man made challenges faced by our environment, current solutions and limitations, and the tasks we face for the future.
1. Geography of the Natural World
2. Man-made Problems: Fossil Fuels and Global Warming
3. Man-made Solutions: Renewable Technologies and Low Carbon Design
4. Nuclear Energy and Radioactive Waste
5. Effects of Man-made Materials on the…
View original post 154 more words